For our third segment on our visit to Zion Nation Park, we take you on the MOST INSANE HIKE EVER: Angels Landing! We also venture out on a side-by-side again but, this time, in the sand!
Angels landing can be summed up with WOW! WOW is that high! WOW is that a long way to fall! WOW, is that super dangerous! We've done lots of hikes since Covid made hiking one of our go-to activities. But, nothing even comes close to this hike! The whole time we're hiking the upper portion, all we could think was “how in the world is this legal for the general public!” There's no way I can do this hike justice here. You need to watch the video!
We highly recommend this hike and The Narrows hike in Zion National Park!
Sand Hollow Side-By-Side!
This Zion trip has been action-packed and the fun is NOT over! The next day was the last event on our agenda and, once again, it was something new! We rented a side-by-side tour from Mad Moose Rentals and took the West Rim Trail tour! Our guide, Hope, was great! This was our first time on sand dunes and it was a blast! Hope also took us down to the reservoir, where we got to drive the side-by-sides in the water!
- Zion National Park (The Narrows!): youtu.be/pZhmOBZaaBs
- Zion National Park! (Private Helicopter Tour!): youtu.be/lx6abwIgOT8
- Zion National Park (Motorcycle Ride)!: youtu.be/3wct2kz2724
- The Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour!: youtu.be/OGw9sznj-to
- Zion National Park: www.nps.gov/zion/index.htm
- Angels Landing: www.nps.gov/zion/planyourvisit/zion-canyon-trail-descriptions.htm
- Zion Guru: www.zionguru.com/
- Mad Moose Rentals: www.madmooserentals.com/utvtours
- Chad's CamelBack Hydration Backpack: amzn.to/3uaMZHJ
- Tara and the girls hydration backpacks: amzn.to/3zFplnS
- Garmin inReach Explorer+: amzn.to/3lvtCqc
- All of our camera gear, including backpack mounts for canon and gopro: changinglanesrv.com/faq/?Display_FAQ=1752
Some of the links/codes on this page are affiliate links, which means if you chose to make a purchase using our links, we will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you but helps us keep providing the content we love to share. We recommend these products because we have found them to be helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make.
Every product we recommend, we use ourselves.