What UAS (drone) do you fly? Do you have your commercial (Part 107) license?

For aerial (drone) shots, we use the DJI Mavic Air 2 (Fly More Combo). We've had it since it came out and it's a great drone!

Yes, I (Chad) have my part-107 commercial license. This is mandatory for any monetized Youtube channel.

Category: Changing Lanes

Subscribe! (FREE!)